PureHoney

Ok, so this is the story of how the Kwak got into the PureHoney Publication...
It started back in the summer when I decided that I needed to go wheatpaste a few things in the Lake Worth area, by the nightclub Propaganda,
more specifically.



These are the pieces I put up that day. Pretty cool I thought, 1 of the places off my long list of spots to tag... And that's about all the thought I gave that. Anyway, a few weeks later, I get a message in my FB inbox from a friend of mine asking my permission to pass along my info to another one of her friends who was looking for the artist who created the above images.. She obviously was the key link in all of this (thank you Elise). So Steev, from PureHoney said he like my guy and wanted to know if I was interested in being in his magazine..
(ummm, yes!)  so again, a few weeks went by before I got all the details and specs I needed, turns out, he wanted me to do the centerfold (by this time, I was beyond stoked) and got to work on designing something new and fresh for it.  Submitted the artwork, waited again, and got the call that the magazine was out and I could finally pick it up!  So E and I hopped on the scooter and went to pick it up... check out the photos,
and be sure to go out and get a copy for yourself! They are all around Lake Worth, Delray, Boca, Ft Lauderdale, and Miami... And I have a bunch of extra copies too, so hit me up...





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet!! I would like a copy signed please .....and thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete