Art Show at Bash Wine Cafe

So one of my New Year Resolutions is to say YES to everything
that comes my way in 2012 (Art Related) that is...
This actually started the day after Christmas when I decided to apply
(and get accepted into The Delray Affair), which will be held later this year...

But anyway, so I saw a Call to Artists on my Facebook feed
(Thank you Lori Practico) that was inviting artists to enter a few pieces
of their 'Love' inspired artwork to the juried show.
I knew I already had a couple of pieces that would fit right in,
and decided to email the photo's to see if they would be accepted.
They were, (yay fun!) and now I am blogging about it...lol

The Show will be held at Bash Wine Cafe (8067 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise)
and is the entire month of February and the theme is "Show Your Love".
These are the (2) pieces that will be on display...

"Love"
12"x36"
Acrylics on Canvas

"February 15th"
18"x24"
Acrylics on Canvas

Photo of the Promotional Flyer
(You can see both of my pieces) again... Yay Fun!





Pin It

2 comments: