The Delray Affair! "Today is the Day" Painting

A few days after Christmas, I sent an application to be a vendor at The Delray Affair. 2 weeks ago I got the confirmation that I, in fact, got accepted!    (Along with my friend Joann Ferrieri from "Handemonium") 
The Delray Affair (is one of South Florida's oldest and largest outdoor arts, crafts and entertainment festivals and hosts an estimated 250,000 people during the 3 day event.

So needless to say, I will be really busy for the next few months
painting and screen printing to build my inventory, so I thought,
why not blog about the process..

This is the first piece in my new series.. 
First photo in progress -
Using vinyl stencil on canvas, playing with textures



Second photo final piece -
"Today is the Day"
36"x48" Acrylic on Canvas






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment