KeroWACKED

So yesterday (Sunday Feb 26) was the much anticipated event 'ActistArtistA's KeroWACKED: Homage to Jack'. A few weeks ago, I posted a blog about the event, along with the canvas painting I submitted to the show. There were over 40 Artists, Live Painters, DJ's, Bands and food trucks for the all day event, that was from 10 am - 10 pm. I think it's safe to say the event officially KICKED ASS! Rolando Chang Barrero from ActivistArtistA's held the event and couldn't have been more in his element! The non-stop smile on his face, and the energy emanating from him could not be missed... Big thanks to him for inviting me to have a vending booth in such a great show. I got to spend the day with some great friends, I sold a few screen prints and also sold the "Madly Uncommon" - Acrylic on Canvas 24"x 24" piece that was in the gallery show... So it was a great day & I can't wait for the next one!

Photo #1 setting up my vending space
Photo # 2 hanging out with friends
Photo #3 Emiliana 'helping' Evoca1
Photo # 4 Evoca1 doing work

Photo # 5 - Mickie Centrone from New Times bought my painting :)
Thank you Mickie!

Photo # 6 - Lea Vendetta (Ink Master's) showing theKwak some love...


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You are the luckiest woman in the world. You do what you do best, you enjoy it and you share the joy that comes along with all that! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete