Art is an Adventure

New print for the never ending project that is "The Delray Affair".
I have to say, that I have been having a little bit of a hard time, being
on this schedule... 2 canvas paintings each week plus additional screen
prints is quite the task every week! (I know, I know, such problems...
blah blah blah) anyway, So I was looking for some inspiration,
by way of inspirational sayings & poems, when low and behold,
I decided to merge a few together as sorta make my own quote.
The following print is the final outcome of my little googling adventure. :)

Photo #1 in progress -
Screen printed on canvas sheets,
hanging on the line drying.


Photo #2  on the table (more drying time) 

Photo #3 final pieces -
"Art is an Adventure" 11"x14"
Screen print on Canvas

Coincidentally, and to go along with the theme,
I have been obsessed with the Ben Harper song "With my own Two Hands" 
what a great song..  If you don't know it, or haven't heard it in awhile,
 check out the link below.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment